1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

UT3 Talking Icon

Discussion in 'Content Releases' started by Captain_Tea, Apr 1, 2008.

1. Captain_Tea

Captain_Tea New Member

Would someone please make a talking icon like the one someone made for UT2004? I used to have it on my clans old UT2004 server and I really miss having it on our UT3 server. It was nice because you didn't get typekilled every time you wanted to say something. For those that don't remember it here is a screenshot :D

[​IMG]

2. ne_skaju

ne_skaju Eff yeah!

Wrong forum.

I'd like to see that mutator, too.

3. [DUF]-Fragger

[DUF]-Fragger New Member

Great idea indeed.

4. Kantham

Kantham Fool.

Then pop a bunch of spider mines in front of the type killer. Oh I see this getting exploited a lot. :D

5. Captain_Tea

Captain_Tea New Member

Both the MXC and Co30 ut2004 clan servers are using this, it doesn't get exploited very much at all. People that misuse or ignore it get warned and/or booted by the admins.

6. Captain_Tea

Captain_Tea New Member

If one of you decides to take this on an you need ideas on how the original worked here is a link http://downloads.unrealadmin.org/UT2004/Addon/TA100.zip. I tried to find the original author to see if he could update it for UT3 but none of his old links seem to work anymore. It seems it was originally written for UT2003 but worked on UT2004 as well.

7. hal

hal Dictator Staff Member

Yeah, this is sorely needed.

8. Al

Al Car'a'carn

Agreed with the Cap'n.

9. Captain_Tea

Captain_Tea New Member