1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Sweet mother of GOD!

Discussion in 'Unreal Tournament 2003/2004' started by FyreBall Starr, Apr 5, 2004.

?

Does Super Berserk rock or suck?

1. Rocks

30.4%
  2. Sucks

13.0%
  3. Havent tried it yet

56.5%
  1. FyreBall Starr

FyreBall Starr Xan's got nothing on this.

I had an arena, low gravity, and arena(Arvil), all vehicle arena, and most inportanly, super berserk

in ONS-Torlan i flew around and then i turn around, :rl: :eek:
    theres like forty rockets coming at me, and i quickly bail out(but i die by falling)

in any map( gotta give credit to Radiosity for making the Scorpion mutator)
    i can kill anything when i launch my rockets from the rocket Scorp(in under 2 seconds)

in any map, the Golaiath & Levithian is the IonPlasma tank, and god DAMN I GET THE **** BLOWN OUT OF ME!

In AS-Mothership, theres about 20 rockets on my tail & even more plasma
    then i move to the bottom of the ship and barley dont die

Basicly the super berserk kicks ass/sucks at the same time(iim gonnachange the weapon to the Assault Rifle in arena mutator so it isnt like HELL AND BACK,missing heaven)

whats ur opinion

does Super BErserk suck or rock?

2. FyreBall Starr

oh yeah

My opinion is it rocks, it makes it so a guy cant live for a min without getting killed by the link(exacturating)

3. Nemephosis

Nemephosis Earning my Infrequent Flier miles

I love it, it's a good equalizer when playing Invasion. I'm just scared of what might happen with Excessive + Super Berserk.

It doubles your rate of fite, but it also doubles vehicle health and how fast THEY fire too.

4. FyreBall Starr

YES! a supporter, i thaught someone whould say "It makes it unfair or some gay thing like that.

5. Capt.Toilet

Capt.Toilet Good news everyone!

Tried it out last night and im a fan of it already. One of the FEW mutators that i will play with online.

6. captainrad

captainrad admiral spock!

i only say it sucks, because, cant really explain, not that its not fun or that it is, it just sucks...i guess...?

7. allanon103

allanon103 New Member

LOL...there's a reason for u....anyways, was this a mutator released with the game? I don't think i saw it, but i'm probably wrong...also, if it isn't in the game, where can i dwnld it from?

8. captainrad

captainrad admiral spock!

its in the game.

9. Blaaguuu

Blaaguuu taunt pthrust

i think Super berserk can be fun at times... not somethign i woudl want to play with too frequently, though...

but if you think the normal mut is crazy.. try starting an instant action game (without super berserk) and put this int eh console:

set gamereplicationinfo weaponberserk 25

you can even go higher than 25, if you want... but be carefull witht he flak ;)

10. pine

pine Official Photography Thread Appreciator

Why not just play Zark and get it over with. :p It's just about the newbiest mutator I've ever seen, which isn't necessarily a bad thing I guess but I don't enjoy playing with it at all. It turns the game into a complete gay spamfest.

11. rajput_warrior

rajput_warrior The World's Favorite Flak Monkey

what is it.. can somoene post a screen?

12. pine

pine Official Photography Thread Appreciator

It comes with UT2k4, just start up a botmatch with it and see what happens. :)