UE3 - UT3 sWARm team looking for Programmers, Level Designers & Artists

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

AeroAstroArts

Apr 5, 2009
sWARm_Banner2.jpg

Aero Astro Arts Ltd.

We are a London based online company working towards forming a visual effects and game production studio in the heart of London.

Projects :

sWARm TC mod

Target aim

Mod prototype/non-profit mod (PC/PS3). Eventual licensing of UE3 (PC, PS3, Xbox360).

Compensation :

The roles on our teams are on a volentary basis but your name in the credits of the game, job references and possible unrelated freelance opportunities may be offered to those showing exceptional skills.

Technology :

Unreal Engine 3, PhsyX, suitable 3D and programming apps

Talent needed :

Programmers: Experienced & talented individuals with unrealscript backgrounds world wide will be considered.

Prerequisites - Very good Unreal Script

Also Desired skills – PhysX for UT3/3DS max

Environment Artists & Level Designers: Compellingly beautiful portfolio of real-time environments optimised for use in next gen low poly environments

We also need Texture Artists and Animators with strong portfolios.

Team structure :
Current Mod team
Mark Fraser Managing Director/Visual Artist
Igor Lvov CTO
Henrique - Unreal Scripting Programmer
Duane - Game Designer
BigD - Visual Effects and Materials Artist
Level Designers
Animator
Environment Modeller/Sculptor
[Pending candidates]
Contributors:
As seen in game concept art credits on moddb.com

hub3CW.jpg

hub2CW.jpg

hub1CW.jpg

CONCEPTCW.jpg

firefly-character-sheet2-coCW.jpg

firefly-character-sheet-copCW.jpg

fireflies2-copyCW.jpg

firefly-newCW.jpg

juggernaut-designCW.jpg

menace-fieldCW.jpg

1th_h_small.jpg

Copy_of_citysk6.jpg

259d.jpg

e450.jpg

b53b.jpg

humanunits.jpg

Company: Aero Astro Arts Ltd.
Mod: http://www.moddb.com/mods/swarm1

Contacts :
Mark Fraser Managing Director, please PM for more Details

Last edited:

Sapphire

Dec 1, 2008
WOW, this looks really good. see i am looking to join a mod team, but i am not the top of the skilled. :D

I can Map No problem, i can Script ok-ish and i can texture. am learning to model, Machinema, Script advanced. but its a lot of time on my hands to learn :( hahaha

AeroAstroArts

Apr 5, 2009
Hi Sapphire,

Well there is definately a lot to learn from working with our team, and problem solving on your own. If you could PM me some more of your mod works and maybe your msn we can discuss things further.

Best Regards,
Mark Fraser,
Managing Director of Aero Astro Arts Ltd.