1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars Developer Interview

Discussion in 'News & Articles' started by hal, Sep 14, 2008.

1. hal

hal Dictator Staff Member

WinBreak chats with Dave Hagewood about the upcoming PS3 UE3 title Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars from Psyonix. The discussion turns towards the origin of game:

2. Sk.7

Sk.7 New Member

So cruel to give a name like this to your child... :rolleyes:

3. toniglandyl

toniglandyl internal data fragmentation : 62203480%

SARPBC.
    damn, even as acronym it isn't good.

4. indy900

indy900 [mXc]indy

http://www.carball.net/ ........ sorry, can't let this go. RRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIPP OOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

5. hal

hal Dictator Staff Member

Are you going to do this each time we post news about the game? I posted the origins quote just for you. ;)

6. Sk.7

Sk.7 New Member

Why of course! YES!! :clap:

It's like Silicon Knights; everytime you hear the word you gotta shout "It stinks!" that's boycotting is all about! :lol:

Because immaturity must spread faster than pubic hair and even if you fall in battle there will be someone to shave you! :)

Then again I'm not sure whether this coke didn't have anything in it :p

7. indy900

indy900 [mXc]indy

^ dude i hear about them enough. I live less than 10 k away from their studio (chillin pub below them :p) and am in a game design program at a uni within the same range. Everyone there hates too human and it's funny.

lol sorry, but i know a guy in real life who worked with them, so it's personal.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2008