1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

"Superbots 2.1" (not 1.2) for UT2003 - does anyone still have a copy of the file?

Discussion in 'Unreal Tournament 2003/2004' started by Morpheus-2396, Feb 19, 2022.

1. Morpheus-2396

Morpheus-2396 beyond Good and Evil

Hello,

The question embedded in the topic title says everything... I'm looking for version 2.1 of the "Superbots" mutator for UT2003 to download - it seems not to exist anymore anywhere in the internet!

And is this really the last stable version? Because apparently there was also a version 2.2 in development...

Thanks for helping me out!

M2396

2. maxdamage

maxdamage Unreal Series Fan for life!

Last version of Mysteriel's site but link to Superbots is unfortunately dead unfortunately or nonexistent.

3. DaBeowulf

DaBeowulf UT-mods Geek

It is version 2.2.
    I think last time I tried this would not work in UT2k4 (crashed that game IIRC).
    I do not have a ut2k3 install to try this with.

Attached Files: