Super Model Request (Any help like Hide or so? :) )

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Sil

Aug 30, 2004
Ok this is like one of my imaginary characters I made up since I was a childhood. Of course I don't possess such skill and technique to bring it to life but I was wondering if anyone here could help me with it.

Basically what I am "envisioning" is a lizard humanoid creature standing upright, wearing a blue robe, tail with spikes that run down its back.
http://www.digital-images.net/Images/Universal/Velociraptor_6001.jpg
Yes that is a velociraptor picture but that's how I like the head to like EXCEPT that its not as flat or thin and in addition that its eyebrows need to be more present to display anger or sinister look to it. Also make the skin of the character like a dragon's, rough and plated. The head, also needs sorta like wavey hair (colour to be determined) with horns sticking out like a dragon's. No teeth will be showing. A weapon will be slung on the backside of the dragon (shot included, its the staff weapon that the HUnewearl is holding) The end of the tail should also have like four blades sticking out (will provide an image to the person who decides to help)

If anyone decides to take up this challenge, best thing to do is to also message me on AIM or PM me so I can try to guide on the best recreation possible.

If interested I also have a story behind this character which I could post about.

Attachments

• Seabedrandom1.jpg
    Seabedrandom1.jpg
    200 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:

Devil_D

Modeler & music maniac
Oct 28, 2004
Sweden
He he LOL, well i have to say that the pic you attached seems to be quite off-topic.
Well, to the subject... Personally i think it would be great to have more reptiles in UT.
There is ONE model for UT2K3 but noone have converted it for use for UT2K4.
Also, we have Hide's wonderful chameleons but there arent just enough reptiles :hmm:

Ok, there are some reptile models but not much.

But i like those ideas you wrote. Do you have any drawings of it?

Sil

Aug 30, 2004
Hmm i am willing to do some rough sketches but im not sure how i would get them scanned.

Sil

Aug 30, 2004
Actually I got a digital camera so I could do sketches and take pictures of them :)

Cantar

Jun 26, 2004
basicly your want an iksar from everquest?

Attachments

• Iksar_001.sized.jpg
    Iksar_001.sized.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:

Cantar

Jun 26, 2004
btw what the hell is that pic you posted anyways looks like some kinda rpg game non ut related at all

Phantasma

The Phantom Sniper
Jul 1, 2004
What do you want a Raptor or a Lizard man? There are raptor models out there if thats what your looking for. An UT2k3 skins and models can be used in UT2k4. Because of the way some are installed you have to edit one of the files, but I don't recall many models/skins being that way to begin with.

As for Firedrake.......simply awesome.....I can see it now in my head.

Oh and the PIC that the topic creator added as a attachment was PSO episode 1&2. Its a crappy Diablo 2 wanna be with alot of cheesy programming, FSOD, Dupes, ETC. The AI in that game is so bad I mastered a way to play though the game without being hit once on any mode. Ok enough of PSO back to topic.....

Sil

Aug 30, 2004
Actually the new PSO is great and doesnt really have dupes or FSODs and the game difficulty got jacked up again.

As for the model.. yeah I guess I am looking for a crossbreed of man+reptile+dragon all together :)