1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Sunday Lockdown Problem

Discussion in 'Jailbreak Support' started by Foetal Youth, Aug 10, 2003.

1. Foetal Youth

Foetal Youth New Member

I played a couple of games on the mothership tonight, and while I enjoyed myself to an extent, my enjoyment was limited by the horrible grating sound coming along with EVERY SINGLE SOUND the game produced. And it's not my speakers as i changed to headphones, and it's not the soundcard because everything else plays fine. One person suggested it was due to the version of UTPure being used? If this is correct I'd like to ask that you change to a better vrsion because I'd rather be able to enjoy my game without cheat protection than for the protection to ruin it.

Thanks.

2. Sexmachine

Sexmachine - retired -

To my knowledge, this has nothing to do with UTPure but with the SoundCard/Drivers/OperatingSystem you use. I remember a friend of mine going through the same troubles at our last LAN party (and we did not use Pure) ... however rebooting his PC was the only thing that'd helped him (but sometimes the probs returned for unknown reasons).

3. Foetal Youth

Foetal Youth New Member

Bizzare, Haven't rebooted but it works now. Sorry about that. Never happened before o_O.

4. Sexmachine

Sexmachine - retired -

What OS do you use FoetalYouth? WinXP? ... oh and glad you've found your way to the Mothership tonight ;)

5. Trueblood

Trueblood Silly Brit

I get sound problems all the time, it normaly happens when i Minimize the game or quit and come back. Sometimes it fixes itself if you stick with it but it seems the best thing to do is Reboot your PC

6. Foetal Youth

Foetal Youth New Member

Windows XP

7. Sexmachine

Sexmachine - retired -

... and you use a Creative SBLive series soundcard too?