Summoning Question (Help Needed)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Pziko Snake

((ITA)) Clan Member
Mar 7, 2003
not your business
digilander.iol.it
Hi, I have a question for you INF players like me:
How to summon INF weapons (and ammo)?
I'll be really happy if sum1 help me to figure it out. I only found some codes by the default ones in UT (M16*- Benelli - Nade - Beretta - DE - MP5* - PSG1 - HK69*) Note that (*) means that for those weapons i haven't found the ammo >_<

Thx :eek:

melagne

blah
Dec 6, 2002
I've always found it much faster and easier to summon weapons in inf when you place a few candles around your monitor, then use the cord from your mouse to strangle a small white animal and paint some arcane symbols across your case. Of course, you can hit problems when using a wireless mouse....

:D

Nah.... I've got no idea, aside from firing up UnrealED and having a peek inside inf's files.

Last edited:

Freon

Braaaaiinss...
Jan 27, 2002
France
www.3dfrags.com
Pziko Snake run the level editor and check in the actor browser (the little pawn button) it should be under Inventory -> Weapons -> UT Weapons -> Infc_weaponsorsomethinglikethat IIRC i really insist on the "IIRC", because i can't check right here ;)

edit: obviously, ammo are under Inventory -> pickup -> ammo and so on

Beppo

Infiltration Lead-Programmer
Jul 29, 1999
Aachen, Germany
infiltration.sentrystudios.net
ie.
summon INF_Core.INFc_Akmsu
summon INF_Core.INFc_Akmsu_Drum
summon INF_Core.INFc_Akmsu_Mag
summon INF_Core.INFc_MP540
summon INF_Core.INFc_MP5Clip
summon INF_Core.INFc_M16
summon INF_Core.INFc_M16Clip
aso aso... you need to use the package name (INF_Core for weapons and ammo) in front of the class name.

Pziko Snake

((ITA)) Clan Member
Mar 7, 2003
not your business
digilander.iol.it
Freon, I have NO IDEA on how to use that editor, lol, i was talking on how summoning weapons, ammo online when logged as admin :D

Thx Beppo (I LOVE YA, LOL), can you tell me where you found those INF_Core codes??? Still I can't find sum codes (I may sound a little dumb).

Thx :D

EDIT: Found IT, it was in "INF_Core.ini" file :D

2ND EDIT: Can't find how to figure out most of the ammo >_< :_(

Last edited:

-=SDS=-Coop

INF Online moderator
:lol: beppo got the codes to summon the weapons from himself... he made the game, lol.

i used to have a list somewhere, but basically, freon had it... before you play, or when you're bored, open up the infiltration level editor, and click on the little pawn button (pawn, ya know, the chess piece) and you can find the weapons under the inventory -> weapons list. almost every pickup is from the inf_core package, so to summon a weapon, you must type summon inf_core.infc_weapon or inf_core.infc_weaponclip for ammo. i find that if you take a weapon for example, like inf_core.infc_p90 you can get its ammo by typing inf_core.infc_p90clip. you can also get the special exploding magazines by putting the word "det" before the gun, such as detp90clip.

going off topic:
a fun thing to do is bind a projectile to a key. take inf's 40mm projectile inf_core.infc_40mm (i believe) and set it so that whenever you hit a certain key, one will appear as if you shot it, it will fly forward and detonate (unless its too close, it will bounce)

to bind something to a key, use the command: set input <key> <function>

so for my grenade launcher, i use set input x summon inf_core.infc_40mm and whenever i hit x, a grenade flys from me, even if i dont have a grenade launcher. you can do this with all of the keys on your keyboard or mouse, even the wheel up and down too.

Disclamer: if you break your computer, its not my fault... you accept this disclamer by simply reading this post and/or doing anything suggested by this post.

(SDS)benmcl

Why not visit us here in the real world.
May 13, 2002
Visit site
I don't think so. I know I need to use different names for my weapon priority list. Well I guess I'll just have to try it.

Pziko Snake

((ITA)) Clan Member
Mar 7, 2003
not your business
digilander.iol.it
I know i'm a bit late.. I tried all the codes (all worked) still can't find benelli shellbox >_<

I wished to have not "Spawining" weapons or ammo, but only to summon em 1 time...

I think I'll be ok with these codes 2

Prowler

"Building Better Worlds"
Jul 6, 2000
Canada
you wanna summon stuff? open the editor and place stuff on the map and check its properties, it will give you its name so it gives you an idea of what to type, i have a whole list of things to summon when I get bored.

Taque

Custom User Title
Dec 3, 2002
PARIS
www.mpclan.com
As a side note to the vanilla weapons in RA debate, vanilla weapons can (and do) exist in an RA environment. Furthermore, they can be spawned (at least by the map) as seen in EP_Night and Oinkeroos. They also act as vanilla weapons and are not replaced by their RA equivalent.

Beppo

Infiltration Lead-Programmer
Jul 29, 1999
Aachen, Germany
infiltration.sentrystudios.net
Weapons and ammo placed in maps have to use some properties to be not replaced/deleted on startup. So if they ie use bNoDelete or bStatic or something alike, then they cannot be replaced at all.
Such pickups normally should use the respawntime to allow multiple pickups... at this point the mutators are able to replace the weapons again cause you pick up a copy of the placed weapon/ammo and this is directly replaced if the mutator is still checking newly spawned objects.