Suggestions

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
use PHP. It loads a lot faster.

Of course, the site would need to be entirely recoded, so that really sucks. But it would be well worth it.

Yeah should have used that previously. ASP is so friggin slow when there are several people posting comments. However, since Curt has already coded the entire site in ASP, it'll have to do for now.

BTW, it was brutal those first days with the new ASP system. I don't want to go over that same experience again with PHP!

Nemephosis

Aug 10, 2000
I know, but PHP would just be so much more worth it in the long run. MS would load faster, you've seen how fast these forums load... and I'm on a 56K modem! Your DSL should have these forums up in a split second. Modsquad would load that fast in PHP.

It would definitely be worth it IMO. PuF uses ASP for their forums :con: and it SUCKS

Peter vs {[DrD]}KoKuJiN

y0 peter, I notice you got some skillz, I was wandering If you can add a lil challange to ur site, like ppl can go aganist u and the MODSQUAD team, it'll be fun, or tell me some servs, u play on and whats ur ut name so we can frag some time, lemme get some info.

*HAPPY THANKSGIVING*

Nemephosis

Aug 10, 2000
We're too busy reviewing and running a site to play UT anymore ;):D

RIGHT PETER? *looks at newest CTF mod he is supposed to review* ;)

Right now it's crunch time. Damn we got a whole bunch of mods to review, and they are being released quite rapidly.

So far, I have 7 mods/mutators that need reviewing, but luckily, the MS Staff is helping me out tremendously.

I'd like to thank Curt (AKA Sol) as well for helping out with the coding.

UnrealGrrl

Enemy flag carrier is Her!
Jun 16, 2000
www.unrealgrrl.com
i really like the user reviews setup...
did you guys setup/write that yourselves?
im trying to work something like that into my new reviews system and was wondering if yours was homegrown cause i like it :)

Bean 3:16

Apr 27, 2000
Visit site
really! I swear, as soon as I started reviewing, I never get to play anymore! Hell, I really only do news now, with the odd review, and I still rarel play! LOL! but, when we do "work", it is pretty damn fun "work"

{SOL}ist{ICE}

You got DNA on my boots. ;)
Oct 24, 2001
Canada
www.sol-interactive.com
Deathmatching and other fun stuff

But on a more serious note, I think it would be kewl to once in a while have a frag fest so our views can get some well placed frags in (hahah it works two ways you know!!!! :shock: )

Not sure what kind of deal we could set up for a Modsquad server though. I think that would be up to Peter to figure out.