Suggestions

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Jaguar

Jan 25, 2000
Sylvania, OH
Visit site
Don't rave at me for this, I think none of these things were in the Roadmap. (If they were, don't rave either.)

1) Silenced Weps: I personally dont like seeing the MP5 silenced. I think you should have an option to screw on the silencer for those weapons that can have it (MP5's, M9, etc). Sure, you'd weigh a tad more and your accuracy would be off by an inch. I like loud cracks rather than light spitting noises =)

2) Melee wep: You said the knife and that Japaneese Machette thingi. You also mentioned that you can throw them! Say you throw it at a foe (no ammo), miss, and it goes under water or something. You should have your hands! Reg fire could be a heavy duty punch, and alt can be a grab; From the front, a head-butt or something, from the back, a grab to the neck and an instant kill (breaking it).

3) About your camos (skins): I was gonna make my own skins (Jungle, Desert, Marine) but I saw that you were at it! If your skins are good, then why me bother learning the whole process! I don't know what you mean by urban. Hope you mean Marine camo (white w/black splots). Also for the head choices, rather than just faces in those little navy hats, you could have a ski mask for each, maybe a helm.

Anyway just suggesting. (for your good too!)

Warren

Infiltration Project Coordinator
Nov 24, 1999
Portland, OR
www.sentrystudios.com
Every weapon attachment is an option.

I may decide to get rid of throwing the melee weapons as it isn't that realistic anyway.

Version 3 will have these kinds of options. The skins we're releasing here soon won't however- they'll simply be a small substitute for what's to come. They're more a cross between futuristic and camo, only because we were limited to the UT player models.

------------------
Warren
Project Coordinator
i n f i l t r a t i o n
http://www.planetunreal.com/infiltration

Questions? Check out our Roadmap.
Then check out our FAQ.

Jaguar

Jan 25, 2000
Sylvania, OH
Visit site
I'm not saying you should remodel the UT guys to get perfect reality, just skin what you have. It wont be a mix between futuristic and and modern. The Commando, however, will still have his big backpack with the antenna sticking out.

Jaguar

Jan 25, 2000
Sylvania, OH
Visit site
About the losing the melee weapon, it sery realistic (though rare). You said you could fall and drop your weapons, heaviest weapons (i.e. AT4) go ploop the fastest, well, in some case, could you drop your machette?