suggestion for the readme

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

WebSlinger

bNotNegative != False
Feb 29, 2000
Oklahoma City, OK
OK, I'm writing this, but keep in mind, I think you have one of the most comprehensive readme's, but you could add full INI setting syntax.

I am an admin that never uses umods to install MOD/Mutators on my server. Then when I get the thing installed, I want to go into an INI and configure my mod without using a GUI (which you have done a great job on). So for admins like me, I would like to see full syntax for INI settings like this (my settings and descriptions may be incorrect, because I don't know what the values should be)

bAutoDetect=<True|False>
Boolean: decides whether or not MapVote detects the current game mode

MsgTimeOut=<iSeconds>
Integer: Number of seconds messages appear in the chat window

HasStartWindow=<Auto|True|False> (I don't know if those are the values but all possible values should be listed)
Variant: Whether or not the Start Window displays
- Auto - Automatically
- True - Always Show
- False - Never Show

===========

Anyway, just a thought, I think it would help power admins a lot.

BDB

May 9, 2000
NC, USA
www.planetunreal.com
I was kind of lazy when I wrote that section of the ReadMe.
I also assumed that most admins would use the GUI to configure
it.
Anyway, I will use your suggestion in the next version I release.
Thanks