Suddenly - Accessed None!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Eyegore

=================
Sep 4, 2001
Hanover
This is weird and I saw a couple threads having to do with this, but nothing worked and I am at my wits end:

I installed the demo of Splinter Cell a couple nights ago and coincidentally, started getting this error in my UT2003 log:

Warning: TransLauncher DM-Inferno.TransLauncher (Function XWeapons.TransLauncher.ViewPlayer:0097) Accessed None

This occurs when I use the view camera of the Translocator. I also get a similar error (harder to duplicate) when on a network game with the LinkGun Beam - though because that function seems to be inside a tick, I get like 1000 of them.

I tried reinstallng the UT2003; I uninstalled Splinter Cell; reinstalled vid drivers...

Has anything like this happened to you all? And if so, could you possibly point me in the direction I need to go to get this resolved? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated, even if simply something else to try. I guess OS reinstallation is the next logical step, but I would think that it shouldn't need to come to that.

Thanks