Subtrac @ maya, viwed like in UnrealEd

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
ok , this is a simple hint i want , because i don't like the way my maya' UI is setted up for this

there on the attachement , on the fist pic , the normals are reverse , i can see it 2 sided

on the 2nd attachement , you can see in the editor that i got my meshe here , and i can see the inside of the meshe without i need to enter it ,

how i can do this in maya please?

thx

EDIT: also , about the ''fog'' in maya , (on the 3rd attachement) how i can change the setting of it??

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    135.7 KB · Views: 19
  • 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    147.4 KB · Views: 19
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    165.8 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

Hourences

Aug 29, 2000
Belgium/Holland/Sweden
www.Hourences.com
I dont work with maya anymore man, I forgot most of it so I cant help you that much.
The "fog" is the maximum view clipping plane, you can raise it if you click View in the viewport menu, the little one, and choose Camera Attributes somewhere I believe, there you have a setting like Maxium view or whatever

2sided can be turned off somewhere in the same spot, check the menu of the viewport.
If its reversed select the model and go to Edit Polygones or maybe just Polygones menu on top and find something along the lines of Reverse polygones/normals, or flip or whatever
Forgot where exactly

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
thanks , although i heard that 3ds max was good as maya
but if i take a look on what you did with 3ds , i undrestand

thanks again :)