1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Stupid Question: Deleting Brushes?

Discussion in 'Level Design, Skinning and Modelling' started by MonkeyLord, Apr 8, 2006.

1. MonkeyLord

MonkeyLord New Member

Ok, my previous experience has been with Hammer, 3D Studio Max, XSI, etc... and to me, it seems that hitting the delete key should delete a brush.... or selecting delete from the Edit menu.... or right clicking, and selecting delete....

Especially if in the brush properties, I've changed the "bNoDelete" option to false.

Here's what I'm doing:
    1. Clicking the Cube icon to insert a cube brush into the world.
    2. I've decided I don't want this cube, but rather a cylindar instead.
    3. ....

How do I delete brushes?

Thanks,
    MonkeyLord

2. eastgate2

eastgate2 Member

You don't delete red builder brush in unreal. If you don't "want that cube, rather a cylinder", simply click on cylinder.

3. MonkeyLord

MonkeyLord New Member

You've got to be kidding me....

LOL. Ok, well I feel 100% retarded now. Thanks. :D