Stuff you just bought thread V2

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Renegade Retard

Defender of the newbie
Dec 18, 2002
TX
Visit site
Just bought these for my boys...

Lightsaber Popsicles!

eea5_lightsaber_ice_pop_maker_molds.jpg

eea5_lightsaber_ice_pop_maker_2up.jpg

And I just have to include this...

[M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=OsQxpQyoZrY[/M]

Can that thing decode 10-bit H.264? Computers still have a hard time with that, so I don't see how a small box could do it. Also can't find any information on it. :hmm:

No idea about 10, but the reviews and research say that it can do the 8bit just fine with no issues. It does what I want atm and I really needed to have the HDD storage on it. From what I've read online, I can setup CouchPotato and toss in a 2TB HDD and basically just go to town with it.

I have an older HDTV anyways (for now) so it won't matter for another year or so until the new Samsung TV's arrive.

Last edited:
The only issue I'm having with it right now is that there is some back-end work to do to connect it to your home network. It should just be a plug-n-play like most things, making my computer see it as just another device on the network that I can drag and drop movies to. But, 3TB HDD in it and also adding a 3TB external HDD, this should be ok for a while. I've already got a 3TB full of movies, so adding an extra 6 should be good for a year or two.

I like it so far. It was cheap ($150 on Amazon) and is so far a great alternative to the PS3 for steaming movies. Fuck Sony basically. I don't mind spending the extra dosh on something like this. It works great, looks slick on the tv stand and is easy to use, and for the price, I'm ok with its flaws.

Al

Reaper
Jun 21, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
PSP-3000
aCPi7.jpg

Also, a hard case and a 4GB memory stick

Games:
Castlevania: The Dracula X Chronicles
Silent Hill Origins
Silent Hill: Shattered Memories
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII
Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker
Final Fantasy IV: The Complete Collection

[edit] The 3rd Birthday
Final Fantasy
Final Fantasy II

Last edited:

DarkED

The Great Oppression
Mar 19, 2006
Right behind you.
www.nodanites.com

I got the same today. I bought a PSP-3000 for $30 used in good condition, and I got myself a 4GB Pro Duo card. I've already got it running 6.60 LME 1.8 custom firmware and a ton of PSX games and emulators/roms.

If you need any help getting this thing running homebrew and emulators lemme know, but it's fairly straightforward. Use Ice Tea to convert PSX ISOs to EBOOT format so you can run them on your PSP.

Also, I would recommend not using ProCFW after all; apparently there's some issues with it on our PSPs. Use 6.60 LME 1.8 instead. It's basically the same install method as ProCFW. Just update to 6.60 official then pop 6.60 LME 1.8 on the stick and run the installer app under the Game menu. After a full reboot, always launch the 6.60 LME loader app first. Simple.

But yeah, it's awesome to have a PSP again. I had forgotten how much cool shit they can do.

Last edited: