Study abroad in Saarbrucken?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
Originally posted by Mxtrmntr

There's a lot of good vegetarian food... tho I don't like Broccoli :D:D:D

ARGH! Brocoli! thats the worst thing thaat grows on our earth...

oosyxxx

teh3vilspa7ula
Jan 4, 2000
<Norm McDonald> ... which just proves my theory that Germans love David Hasselhoff.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
Originally posted by oosyxxx
<Norm McDonald> ... which just proves my theory that Germans love David Hasselhoff.

be careful, if you say this in germany you probably get shot or run over by a mob...

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
Then why are all your TV Channels sending Knight Rider and Baywatch over and over again? :p

OK, ours do the same...

...eh? you mean star teck... did he ever take part in star treck???
or are you talking about the backdoor channels that even dont have an own studio so they are sending from their own basement... LOL, ever seen OKB??? offener kanal berlin
i dunno why they didnt surrendered yet but they SUCK! if they would interview osama bin laden no one would ever notice....

Mxtrmntr

(Formerly known as Mxtrmntr)
Nov 3, 2001
The Island of the Day Before
Visit site
Hmm in the part of Austria where I live, we have even less inhabitants than Berlin has :hmm:

But there's some kind of church channel around somewhere...dunno if it's some regional channel tho. And, as far as I know, they never send any David Hasselhoff stuff. ;)

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
Hmm in the part of Austria where I live, we have even less inhabitants than Berlin has :hmm:

But there's some kind of church channel around somewhere...dunno if it's some regional channel tho. And, as far as I know, they never send any David Hasselhoff stuff. ;)

ape looking for freedom! AMEN! watch the "das wort zum sonntag" :)

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin

Hmm. Better don't...

but this "K-TV" sends stuff like we should donate them some money, and they'll pray for us. Hmm.

now thats a good deal....

..for them