1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Stuctures

Discussion in 'Infiltration Development' started by Gun, Jul 15, 2000.

1. Gun

Gun New Member

I played around with modern buildings in the map but, they just dont fit and kill the mood IMO. I'll keep it primative. More structures but more what you'd find in a real jungle I think. I've added better bot support and they really go after each other now : ) Its hard to get used to the bots not just running around picking up items like people in a Groecery store game show : ))

2. Styx_Surfer

Styx_Surfer Pictor Habilis

Pillbox.... sorta..

How about something like this?

3. JonnyBoy

JonnyBoy alive

i agree

yeah i beta tested your map and i think also think you should keep away from putting in too many complex looking buildings. I think that pillbox looks pretty kick ass if you ask me!

4. Styx_Surfer

Styx_Surfer Pictor Habilis

When you mention it....

It's a little hard shooting out through the windows of the huts... The field of fire is a bit narrow..