Strike Gundam's Beam Rifle

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

}{ero /\/\ata

Mecha-Master
Jul 8, 2002
....a big fish o.o?
Visit site
alittle pimping of a model i just made in less then 3 hours & is only 404 polys :eek:

let me know what you all think of it

(NOTE: this is the only good viewpoint of it i could get)

Attachments

• BeamRifle-wire.jpg
    BeamRifle-wire.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 57
  • BeamRifle-flat.jpg
    BeamRifle-flat.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 54
  • BeamRifle-smooth.jpg
    BeamRifle-smooth.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 61

klasnic

ra ra rat Putin!
Jan 24, 2004
Waterford, Ireland
Looks cool - Any ideas in your head as to what type of ammo it's gonna' use? (I know it's a bit early to ask that but it'd be interesting to know)... Personally I'd like to see it as a laser type where you can keep the beam on and just slice and dice your opponents :)

}{ero /\/\ata

Mecha-Master
Jul 8, 2002
....a big fish o.o?
Visit site
klasnic said:
Looks cool - Any ideas in your head as to what type of ammo it's gonna' use?
(I know it's a bit early to ask that but it'd be interesting to know)...
Personally I'd like to see it as a laser type where you can keep the beam on and just slice and dice your opponents :)
i can only make the models, maybe skin mapping, thats a "Big" maybe though.
plus a Beam Rifle would blow up if you trying to keep to do that, it'll over heat & then Boom!
plus i have no idea how to work with code, klasnic.

i always welcome any who wishes to help me make this into a working true replacement weapon
& not just a normal weapon with a different model. so, if any want to help, feel free to PM me the needed info & such