Strike 2...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

LordKhaine

I sing the body electric...
Dec 6, 1999
UK
Visit site
Well my BT account just got taken down (for overuse of a 24/7 flat rate deal). Second ISP thats kicked me now. And to add insult to injury, they didnt just take down the anytime account, they removed the ENTIRE account, even the pay per min. So I've lost the webspace (fair enough), but now I've also lost my mail, argh.

What am I gonna do with all the forums I've regged to and forgotten my pass? lol. Im soooooo screwed :(

[Ci]Mazza

Trigger Me Baby!
Mar 5, 2000
England
Visit site
Bleedin isp's, i'm sick of em. Throwin ppl off for using em too much (what the hell is up with that? if you advertise unlimited time i expect it), giving generally crappy service (if i wanted to wait half an hour for something to work i'd try booting up my 386sx :)) and not bothering to implement any sort of decent and affordable broadband.

Bah!!