Streets of crime

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
May 14, 2004
Perfect game studios has just finished the story for the mod ideas streets of crime, its going to be a grand theft auto, the getaway style game but we need a team to help us develop the game, we are seeking programmers,3d artists,2d artists,3d modelling artists, concept artists, web artists and project managers, consultants for our team please email me at perfect_gamestudios@hotmail.com
many thanks
perfect game studios

Dark[NSF]

Northwest Secessionalist Forces
perfect-game studios said:
Perfect game studios has just finished the story for the mod ideas streets of crime, its going to be a grand theft auto, the getaway style game but we need a team to help us develop the game, we are seeking programmers,3d artists,2d artists,3d modelling artists, concept artists, web artists and project managers, consultants for our team please email me at perfect_gamestudios@hotmail.com
many thanks
perfect game studios

BeyondUnreal.com supplies wonderful sources to learn coding / modeling / animation / texture / map design.

*someone*(I forget, SolidSnake?) quoted it best "Everyone has an idea."