Strange message.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Master Roshi

Troll
Jul 19, 2003
P.A. United states
I was workig on a map and had no problems until today I started to get this message. when i try to load in UT. Does anyone know what it means?

Attachments

• levelnone.JPG
    levelnone.JPG
    9.6 KB · Views: 34

combitz

Common sense is not that common
May 1, 2000
U.K
combitz.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk
? have you added a texture or a mesh to the "mylevel" package and then saved the "mylevel" package? if you have thats why. Not sure about this as I've never done it yet! bound to happen sooner or later:/ only thing i can think of right now sorry

Master Roshi

Troll
Jul 19, 2003
P.A. United states
combitz said:
? have you added a texture or a mesh to the "mylevel" package and then saved the "mylevel" package? if you have thats why. Not sure about this as I've never done it yet! bound to happen sooner or later:/ only thing i can think of right now sorry
THere was a mylevel added. But why now stop working. It worked fine the last week. And i made no changes to it.

DeVaToX

SAS Mapper
Mar 22, 2002
www.planetunreal.com
mylevel package is built into teh mapfile itself, when u save teh map it saves teh mylevl aswell

if u save it then i think evry map from then on uses's that mylevel package wich is a no no , reinstall of ut is only way round it unless someone got a better way

unless u know what u added to the mylevel in the first place and delete those outa ur level , then things may be ok