1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Strange message.

Discussion in 'Mapping' started by Master Roshi, May 23, 2004.

1. Master Roshi

Master Roshi Troll

I was workig on a map and had no problems until today I started to get this message. when i try to load in UT. Does anyone know what it means?

Attached Files:

2. combitz

combitz Common sense is not that common

? have you added a texture or a mesh to the "mylevel" package and then saved the "mylevel" package? if you have thats why. Not sure about this as I've never done it yet! bound to happen sooner or later:/ only thing i can think of right now sorry

3. Master Roshi

Master Roshi Troll

THere was a mylevel added. But why now stop working. It worked fine the last week. And i made no changes to it.

4. DeVaToX

DeVaToX SAS Mapper

mylevel package is built into teh mapfile itself, when u save teh map it saves teh mylevl aswell

if u save it then i think evry map from then on uses's that mylevel package wich is a no no , reinstall of ut is only way round it unless someone got a better way

unless u know what u added to the mylevel in the first place and delete those outa ur level , then things may be ok

5. JonAzz

JonAzz UA Mapper

why not just delete the myLevel package out of the texture folder in UT2003/4? that is if oyu saved it htere in teh first place