Still another FHI server

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

[SNC]SoKoBaN

Jun 25, 2004
www.supernature-clan.de
Hello,

I love the FHI UT2004 Mod :D
I started a FHI server. There is running 24/7 on a dedicated Linux Box with a 2GHz Celeron Prozessor. Therefore i have an 8 Slot Limit. I hope the server have enough achievement for 8 Slots. I have running another standart 12 Slot UT2004 Server on a similarly Machine without Problems.
The Server location is Germany / FFM.
You can visit @ 217.160.201.235:7777
Please report your experiences with this server.

I have massive Problems with Logfiles.
40MB in 24 hours are not rarity. :eek:
FHI flood the logs with a lot of Warnings.

Can I insert the Patch 3236 without problems or does FHI run only with 3204?

Respect for your work. FHI is a really fine mod :tup:

btw...
I have addet a prefix to Botnames on my standart 2004 Server like [BOT] in xplayersL1.upl and xplayersL2.upl.
I can't this if i running FHI. All Bots renamed to "Player".
Is there a possibility the botnames to change?

Please excuse my creative English ;)

Parser

Hello
May 7, 2002
England baby!
fraghouse.beyondunreal.com
[SNC]SoKoBaN said:
Hello,

I love the FHI UT2004 Mod :D
I started a FHI server. There is running 24/7 on a dedicated Linux Box with a 2GHz Celeron Prozessor. Therefore i have an 8 Slot Limit. I hope the server have enough achievement for 8 Slots. I have running another standart 12 Slot UT2004 Server on a similarly Machine without Problems.
The Server location is Germany / FFM.
You can visit @ 217.160.201.235:7777
Please report your experiences with this server.

I have massive Problems with Logfiles.
40MB in 24 hours are not rarity. :eek:
FHI flood the logs with a lot of Warnings.

Can I insert the Patch 3236 without problems or does FHI run only with 3204?

Respect for your work. FHI is a really fine mod :tup:

btw...
I have addet a prefix to Botnames on my standart 2004 Server like [BOT] in xplayersL1.upl and xplayersL2.upl.
I can't this if i running FHI. All Bots renamed to "Player".
Is there a possibility the botnames to change?

Please excuse my creative English ;)

Hey there. :)

We're sorry if v2 isn't roping in many players at the moment. We hope to significantly change that in v3, which features many improvements. :)

Yeah, logfiles are always a problem mainly because of the original Invasion code by Epic. For v3, I've fixed up some of their errors. FHI works fine with the 3236 patch too. You may have to "reinstall" FHI over the patch if it doesn't work, though.

And a word of advice - try not to use bots on your server, human players find them very annoying.

Anyway, thanks for setting up a server! :)