Steam price drop

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

shoptroll

Jan 21, 2004
Steam is now listing Bulletstorm for $29.99. Presumably this should win over detractors like myself :)

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
Hmm half off. That would be the price I purchase it at, but my money is reserved for a much better game coming out in a week and a half.

UBerserker

old EPIC GAMES
Jan 20, 2008
In my case that would be Serious Sam 3 ;)
The only other remaining FPS of this year that I would enjoy aside BS and Raaaaaage.

PCF is terrible at supporting their games.

Last edited:

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
In my case that would be Serious Sam 3 ;)
The only other remaining FPS of this year that I would enjoy aside BS and Raaaaaage.

PCF is terrible at supporting their games.

Speaking of that, did you see the "official" reveal yesterday. Gamespot had a Q&A with one of the devs and it sounds promising.

UBerserker

old EPIC GAMES
Jan 20, 2008
Damn I saw it now, roundhouse hammer melee is amazing. Croteam got serious this time unlike in Sam 2.