Stay Alive?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
The other old school game movie was alot better. Let me think of the movie name......

Anyways, this movie looks just so rediculiously stupid. Bad actors.

"I got this game guys. We're not supposed to have it. It got leaked by a friend of mine at this research company"

Play the game, then you die...sounds like the game version of "The Ring" if you ask me. So it's actually a cross from The Ring, The Matrix and that other game movie I was talking about.

If it's leaked, what system are they playing it on? Xbawk2? PS3? Nope, a GameSphere! Just like the one from the South Park episode.

~ lame

Anyone know that old game movie I speak of? They go into this back room where this big arcade is and then they get put in the game. A guy and a girl get trapped in there and one of them is the Truth Teller, and the other is the Liar. I can't for the life of me think of what that movie was.

Last edited:

ilkman

Mar 1, 2001
East coast
Daedalus said:
BOOT IT UP!

Dont copy that floppy!

Its quite obvious what the game is about. See, they illegally coppied the game, and now they're just getting whats coming to them. With all the new types of digital protection and security software being put into games, its quite obvious that this is what is going on. It was only a matter of time before the protection software took the next step to keep pirates away.

Last edited: