State of the Union speech is tonight [a.k.a. George Bush poops out his mouth]

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

W0RF

BuF Greeter, News Bagger
Apr 19, 2002
Columbus, OH
Visit site
If the speech doesn't wet your whistle, you can always be like these guys and engage in the age-old practice of sticking your fingers in your ears and go "LA LA LA I'M NOT LISTENING"

Peavey

Rattus Norvegicus
Jul 17, 2001
I'm watching the president go on and on about the troops and how we honor their sacrifice and everyone is just eating it up. He's got a huge smile on his face whenever they applaud him for it. It's making me sick because you can tell how he is thinking "Yes, they're loving this."

Now of course when he starts talking about the global war on terrorism you can tell he's not so confident about it.

Mar 19, 2002
Denver Co. USA
Visit site
BobCobb said:
I can't be arsed to watch it as I have schoolwork. Someone sum it up for me when its over.

"blah blah blah"
economy still screwy.
"we hate terrorism" "spying on our people is justified because... well just 'cause I'm the President"

It's not even over, nor have I watched it, but I'm sure that's how it went/is going.
How much could change in one week?

I'd rather masturbate.
________
ErikaXstacy cam

Last edited:

Peavey

Rattus Norvegicus
Jul 17, 2001
Ooh, now he asks to "re-authorize" the Patriot Act! And everyone applauds. Hilary Clinton just smiles and shakes her head at him though.

Last edited:

Zxanphorian

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jul 1, 2002
PA USA
Visit site
BobCobb said:
I can't be arsed to watch it as I have schoolwork. Someone sum it up for me when its over.

I will tell you before it ends:

FREEEEEEDDDDDDDDOOOOOOMS *CLAP* *CLAP* *CLAP* *CLAP* *CLAP* *CLAP* *CLAP* *CLAP* *CLAP* *CLAP* *CLAP* *CLAP* *CLAP* PATRIOT ACT *CLAP* *CLAP* *CLAP* *CLAP* *CLAP* *CLAP* *CLAP* *CLAP* *CLAP* *CLAP* DEMOCRACY *CLAP* *CLAP* *CLAP* *CLAP* *CLAP* *CLAP* TERRORISTS *CLAP* *CLAP* *CLAP* *CLAP* *CLAP* *CLAP* *CLAP* *CLAP* *CLAP* *CLAP* *CLAP* ETC

W0RF

BuF Greeter, News Bagger
Apr 19, 2002
Columbus, OH
Visit site
Plumb_Drumb said:
"blah blah blah"
economy still screwy.
It is?
Positive GDP growith every quarter for past four years

Four solid years of job growth

Federal tax revenues up 3 straight years:
FYFR_Max.png

What's the screwy part? All the little lines are going up.

Last edited:

Zenny

I'm gonna steal your girlfriend.
Mar 14, 2003
Washington DC
I thought that it was a fairly well-crafted speech. I really like the 'hopeful society' message. I haven't been liking the Bush presidency lately, but this speech really sounded as if it made sense. The only thing left to see is just how much of this is poppycock and how much of it actually gets done.