1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Starting a server from the command line.

Discussion in 'Infiltration Online' started by turranx, Jun 7, 2000.

1. turranx

turranx New Member

I have UT configured just the way I like it (map list and mutator list, yada yada yada...), but would like to know how to start a dedicated server from the command line using the same configuration options that are used when I start the dedicated server from the UT GUI. If it helps, I will be running this on linux.

Greg.

2. shan

shan www.clanterritory.com

Glad to hear you want to run a server. We need more!

Try out this section of our page. After reading it you can check out the rest of the page using the link in my sig. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

http://www.sgservers.com/inf_help.htm

Go into the Server Info section and click next until you get to Command Line Server.

If this does not help, feel free to e-mail me.

Shan

Dedicated to providing the Infiltration community with a one-stop source for information and fun, friendly on-line gaming.

Visit us at www.sgservers.com.

3. {PhD}Teutonic

{PhD}Teutonic Doctor of Phragology

Shan, your website was invaluable to me when I set up my dedicated server, thx again!