Stargate unreal !!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
Meh, get the stargate map, or the one of diehard (what I don't know ehere is), or download Lion(LS) Stargate Talisman special edition, but don't download that **** what xtc posted as it is really a poor noobish hack of a game with stolen stuff etc.

http://www.unrealeditor.info/down/usingl/stargatetlse.ace
http://www.unrealeditor.info/down/usingl/utplay.zip

And some mp3 as bonus.
http://www.unrealeditor.cz/down/stargate/01-Track.zip

Btw there is abydos planet later in game too...........

Note that Stargate talisman SE is a reedition of the original version, first there was stargate public beta in 2003, then Stargate final in 2004 and SE in 2005. All of them differ btw.

The SE version was meant to be better, but becaue Lion made that in short timel time he didn't include glock and some things even some maps he planned to readd and the mp5 is just a minigun hack with I guess model from TO. But the other stuff is original mainly.
However there was no time left for the coop testing by me (which I originally planned while he was making it), at coop the episode has bugs.
It has own gametype and croshair too btw.

Also it is in czech language only, yet.............

Btw the beta version had english signs in base and voices etc, but he later made the czech ones for czech players.

Last edited:

Exus Tecius

like diamonds in the sky
Sep 24, 2003
Visit site
:eek::)
hehe tnx leo.i also dl them and try it out.
btw: 3's coop is so silent these days..no one cares much for coop playing anymore.:(

Exus Tecius

like diamonds in the sky
Sep 24, 2003
Visit site
just checked few files in the editor.
wow the ls staff looks leet.gj.
leo,keep us informed from time to time about that mod pls mate.

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
just checked few files in the editor.
wow the ls staff looks leet.gj.
leo,keep us informed from time to time about that mod pls mate.

Btw first person mesh has not that same skin as third person, it as meant to, but because of some problems at certain renderers, it was screwed and lion replaced it with another skin at staff.

That mod is done actually, that one I linked you to.
I guess there will be no updates as the author is workin on much bugger projects etc.

Exus Tecius

like diamonds in the sky
Sep 24, 2003
Visit site
idea

hmm.as a unreal and ut fan i want to come up with an idea and suggestion
for the stargate unreal mod.

1.how about using and finishing ,with the permission of the original
authors of course, the atlantis ut mod?
http://download.beyondunreal.com/fi...eal_tournament/mods/atlantis public alpha.zip
there are a set of nice weapons but just two of them are skinned.
can this stuff be included?

2.again as a unreal and ut fan i hope all come along and relax.i dunno much
about the history of the mod,tho i really believe leo,i mean its a mod for us and we would enjoy it fore sure.:)
just get contacted eachother and manage credits thingies.imo.;)

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
No, that project is not worth recognizing anything. That which you found link at USP. I won't get my hands to these people really not.........please abandon that idea, these people are not really worth it trust me...

As for the atlantis mod, never played it, but don't please tell these ppl about it or they will screw it up as they did already.

Exus Tecius

like diamonds in the sky
Sep 24, 2003
Visit site
:lol::D
haha leo i really like to have you on my friendslist and met you here and on servers.yeah i just tried to be helpfull..but oki i thrust you.

the atlantis mod is worth checking out m8.
it has a very nice looking mp5navy maybe the best in whole ut.
the other weapons are not skinned but work.the modteam moved over to ut2003 with the project back in time.

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
I never watched the stargate atlantis series btw, that is because they were never boradcasting on here, they ended airing the last 10th season of Stargate at June 2007 here I think, which was pretty fast though.
Since that, I have only seen the DVD version of original Stargate moview tih the cut scenes put back on movie...since that I didn't see anything Stargate related.

Exus Tecius

like diamonds in the sky
Sep 24, 2003
Visit site
no.tbh i just kept the weapons file and removed all the rest.
but maybe others know what the problem is.just wait a bit.

Last edited:

Exus Tecius

like diamonds in the sky
Sep 24, 2003
Visit site
ahh you mean the atlantis mod i linked.
well also no idea.i never played that gametype.just kept weapon files and stuff.
note that the mod was just a beta and never finished.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.