1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Stargate Talisman SE english translation release

Discussion in 'Unreal' started by Leo(T.C.K.), Dec 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leo(T.C.K.)

Leo(T.C.K.) Well-Known Member

Last edited: Dec 11, 2012
  2. Integration

Integration New Member

Cool. I will play Stargate to see if I still find a Czech message. Leo, is there a way to alter sounds or textures by INT, too?

3. UBerserker

UBerserker old EPIC GAMES

4. Integration

Integration New Member

I only noticed one Czech message. When you collect the Talisman in LSSG8, it says: SEBRAL SI TALISMAN.

Thanks for the effort Leo. Nice to see the story behind. I found the reason to visit Abydos strange though.

5. Leo(T.C.K.)

Oh, well that message says "YOU PICKED UP THE TALISMAN" and that's it. You can do dumpint talisman or whatever is the .u file having it and alter the czech line by yourself. I am not reuploading the whole thing just because of one file especially how difficult it was to transfer the files over here.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2012
  6. dr.flay

dr.flay Dr.Flay™

7. Leo(T.C.K.)

www.unrealeditor.cz is the new adress. Also the new forums don't appear to work anymore either now...there was some cool stuff posted there like meshplus, which allows for not disapearing of meshes of any angle in any unreal and ut version, coded by daewon, i used it in unreal psx rework also for one map. So at least the code is there still although i didnt use everything of it.

8. Leo(T.C.K.)

Now I see the issue, the download link still points to unrealeditor.info, I will message Lion about it I guess. There is also some russian edition of this pack released in 2009 apparently, with revisions and all messages now in russian language, never knew about this before, huh.

9. dr.flay

dr.flay Dr.Flay™

10. Leo(T.C.K.)

stargate tl fixed is a fixed version of the old version before people knew of the 2005 update. The other versions are of course not approved of, but the russian might be a decent version, i don't know. However the original link will be fixed, I got response from Lion and he will fix the download link if it isn't already.

11. Leo(T.C.K.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.