1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Starforge - F2P

Discussion in 'Games' started by NRG, Jun 1, 2012.

1. NRG

NRG Master Console Hater

As explained in the video, they say they want it to be Warcraft meets Halo meets Minecraft. It looks... interesting.

Mind you it's very much alpha:
    [M]http://youtu.be/YxBSYit49c8[/M]

There's links in the video description for the download. I haven't tried it on my main PC yet but it ran like garbage on my 8800GT on lowest settings. My guess is that it's from all the intense lighting. The movement is also pretty rough, especially in more rough/complicated geometry.

The video also says building into space is infinite and I haven't had any way to really experiment with that yet but building into the ground sure isn't. You eventually find the "bottom" of the world and fall from the sky back to where you started. But yeah, feel free to go mess around in it.

2. Arnox

Arnox UT99/2004 Mod Crazy

DISREGARD THAT I SUCK COCKS!!

Last edited: Jun 1, 2012
  3. xMurphyx

xMurphyx New Member

EVE? Looks more like Mario Tennis with a bit of Guitar Hero thrown in, imo.

4. Kantham

Kantham Fool.

wat.

5. Arnox

Arnox UT99/2004 Mod Crazy

See edit.

6. HugoMarques

HugoMarques ☆☆☆☆☆