Starcraft among others

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ysgard_knight

Jun 13, 2005
I don't know if it already exists, but how about: Solid and Liquid Snake, Gray Fox (well, Ninja), Linux Penguin, and Starcraft Marine, Zealot & Ghost. :) :) If you know where to find it (specially the Starcraft skins) please let me know! Thanx!

Last edited:

old_man_funk

vanilla
Feb 17, 2004
UK
I've always wanted to do a Starcraft Ghost skin, but I don't really enjoy making skins that aren't my own design anymore... it's too boring and unoriginal :eek:

daloonie

sex boobs nude
Feb 7, 2004
Denmark
www.daloonie.com
I know that there is 2 Protoss skins out there for UT2k3. I think there's a Marine too but as I recall it it's one of them from those plastic figures, but looks alot like a StarCraft Marine.

daloonie

sex boobs nude
Feb 7, 2004
Denmark
www.daloonie.com
/\ Riiight if you make them yourselves you don't break any copyrights or any law for that matter. Nothing will hinder one from creating such things.

Last edited:

ysgard_knight

Jun 13, 2005
Sorry about that!

Yeah, sorry about that...I didn't realize at the time there was a forum specialized for skins & models...:p

ysgard_knight

Jun 13, 2005
oh, you meant....

Oh, you meant the General and Off Topic subforum of SkinCity, right?? I thought you meant the Beyondunreal pag, ggg..... ;)