Standalone Classes decompiler

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Lemon.fr

SkaarjFruit
Oct 28, 2003
France, Cannes
Visit site
Im looking for an stantalone UT script decompiler.

Im working on a software project that needs to decompile some mutators for the Infiltration Mod, the problem with "Ucc Batchexport" is that requires some Infiltration packages to be present in UT/System while they are in UT/Infiltration/System, i even tried to "Dos" Path=c:\ut\infiltration\system but ucc still can't find them. I could copy the Infiltration packages in UT\System but thats not what i want. Any Idea ?
Thx.

Edit:
Sry, problem fixed:
UCC loads UnrealTournament.ini
Added Paths=../Infiltration/System/*.u into

Last edited:

jimboh

Salty Sea Dog
Jan 20, 2004
Roaming the high seas...
And, my question would be, why not ask the authors of the mutators to give you their scripts, instead of going behind their backs and just ripping their hard work?

Lemon.fr

SkaarjFruit
Oct 28, 2003
France, Cannes
Visit site
Thats a stupid question, really.
You don't even know what im working on, if i needed the sources, i wouldn't post this, i know how to do, plus most coders provide it without bad feelings.
About "ripping"...
Do you think overiding a class that is a part of the Original UT script or a part of a mod is ripping ? I don't think so and that's what a mutator does...
If decompiling a class of UT is ripping, then we should close all the mods forums, delete all mutators over the world, and maps that use original textures, sounds,musics, etc on all computers.

But fortunately, UT comes with a map editor, and a script decompiler...
Learn a bit more about Unreal world, Thx.

Last edited:

neai

^^
Jan 6, 2006
BatchExport can "decompile" only default properties. If there's no source code in package it wont decompile bytecode.

Last edited:

Lemon.fr

SkaarjFruit
Oct 28, 2003
France, Cannes
Visit site
Ohh pffff :)

Im working on a tool (not ut script) which retrieves propoerties of few classes.
I don't need the sources to build a new mutator.
I don't need any textures, sounds or music, but why not...
Sorry if i didn't explain enought, i found what i needed, we can close this thread, thx :)