Stallion!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

LordSpoon

plastic fork! my name is plastic fork dammit!
Nov 7, 2000
Aggreed.

The new forums rock!

Now let me change my damn name...

Sebu_NZ

Kalashnikov's Personal Pimp!
Dec 25, 2000
New Zealand
www.muttonbone.com
Couple of thing

Can you change the background colour of radio buttons to the repective colour (of background).

Also can you get a display name thing going down

Great WORK though, well done, almost feels like the old thing (which is a good thing by the way)

Also what is happening with emtions

I love those little guys

HanD_of_DarKNesS

Evil Bastard
May 23, 2000
Ottawa, ON (Canada)
I agree with everyone else. This new forum system rocks!

I love the profile setup. It has alot more options, the avatars are great, and I no longer have that stupid problem with IE5 and Netscape 6 ****ing up my sigs.

Wait a second. Why can't I ****ing swear in here anymore? I could in the General UT Off Topic forum last night??? I wast god-damn piece-of-**** swearing!!! :(

Hehe, great job anywho.

Now where's my moderator team?

Alpha_9

Infiltration lead level designer
Jun 1, 2000
Washington State
hmmm...

Swearing...

Let's see if the dumb-as-s<b></b>hit f<b></b>ucking profanity filter is up in this new forum too...

Nope, doesn't seem to be stopping me! :D

Zundfolge

Dec 13, 1999
USA
we had colorful smilies at our old home too :(

I find it difficult to tell which smilies are which since they are all the same color :(