1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Stairs

Discussion in 'Mapping' started by jnK, Jul 26, 2000.

1. jnK

jnK New Member

I just made a flight of stairs, but I don't know how to apply textures to it...sorry if this question is dumb. help

2. Crager

Crager Ahh...just a player here

Move or build your stairs in a seperate builder room thats bigger than your stairs. Than select your texture and apply it to your stairs. Than move the stairs into your map.

3. Slick_Willy

Slick_Willy Anyone Else Want Some?

Huh? All you have to do is select one surface and hit Shift-B. that selects all surfaces on the current brush. Then with you texture window open, just click on a texture and all the highlighted surfaces will change to that texture.

4. i-spie

i-spie New Member

I usually make the "rise" texture darker than the "run" texture. Makes the Steps standout more. If your having problems changing your textures you should really go to:

http://www.planetunreal.com/tutorials

Here you will have access to all the tutes to get you going in the right direction......

5. jnK

jnK New Member

Just wanted to say thank you to the ppl who helped me.=) Thank you!