St00pid

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DallasStarsRule

making personal insults since 1999
Nov 7, 2001
Toronto
www.teammuf.com
Originally posted by jaeg
Actually my main quarel was with the first comment regarding the new website. I couldn't care less about Cholo's comment: he's proven himself retarded on more than one occasion. The very idea that the dev team is incapable of making good decisions astounds me. That's is the type of outright arrogance which these boards have recently been blessed with and it annoys me to no end.

WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU GETTING THIS FROM?!

WHO THE HELL SAID THE INF TEAM IS 'INCAPABLE OF MAKING GOOD DECISIONS'?

Dude what universe do you live in?

DO you not understand pointless banter? I started that post simply as pointless banter! Do you take everything seriously?

DallasStarsRule

Nov 7, 2001
Toronto
www.teammuf.com
Originally posted by G-Fresh
:rolleyes: for the ILCR guys actually giving a <html>s</html>hit what the cover looks like and for taking the piss out of it

Our thread ended politely long ago man

This one has grown from

bash cholo and dallas!

to

i dunno the cover does kinda suck

to

freedom of opinion

to

changing the game / realaim

to

jaeg getting all pissed off at imaginary things

and the beat goes on....

funkstylz

I CLEAN TEH LATRINE
Mar 15, 2000
Bris. QLD, Oz
www.funkstylz.com
Sigh...

Who gives a **** if someone doesn't like our art or site. Admittedly they started the thread out in a rude, unconstructive way...but we're used to that bull**** now so don't sweat it.

Ignorance is bliss gentlemen...Ignore this sort of crap, and find happiness.

Here is some babies:

baby2a.jpg

Chronic

unƒuckwithable
Aug 13, 2000
I don't know which is worse. The people who bashed the cover, or the people bashing the bashers.

So now I procede to bash the bashers of the bashers? Nah, this thread is pointless.

The INF 2.87 CD cover has a theme. The theme is group photo. If you don't like it, you're entitled to your opinion. I personally don't lke it that much. It's not bad, and the art is good, I just don't like the chosen theme. I would have have gone for an all black cover with the T-shirt logo on the front in white.

Both sides are right here. These guys are entitled to their opinions, and they're entitled to voice them. It's freespeach, whether you like it or not. You are all entitled to bash them, that's a risk they took. So everyone have fun with their little rights like the children you all are acting like and flame the other guy.

Cholo and dalas, you're opinion is your own matter, but next time consider your actions before voiceing your opinion, Not to say that you didn't and decided to take this risk, but just making sure.

Now everybody have a drink, okay?

DallasStarsRule

Nov 7, 2001
Toronto
www.teammuf.com
lol

okee

your idea of a black cover with the inf logo and "as real as it gets"
is actually very good

its simple but it is intriguing, far more so than a group picture

reminds me of black and white....though black and white was horrible

Chronic

unƒuckwithable
Aug 13, 2000
That's what I thought. I have a taste for the simple/intriguing type stuff. If the rest of you don't, good for you! But stop the pointless crushing of skulls into the pavement to prove a point of ignorance

OICW

Reason & Logic > Religion
Originally posted by jaeg
Actually my main quarel was with the first comment regarding the new website. I couldn't care less about Cholo's comment: he's proven himself retarded on more than one occasion. The very idea that the dev team is incapable of making good decisions astounds me. That's is the type of outright arrogance which these boards have recently been blessed with and it annoys me to no end.

I think I would call it having a hyper-sensitivity when about three people comment on the CD cover, in another forum, and you come here and IMMEDIATELY attack the entire Infiltration community :mad:

The Inf forums have about 8000 people registered, yet after a few minor comments, in jest, you attack US and Cholo for having a different opinion. It's already been established that he didn't personnally attack the artist, yet you attack his intelligence for god's sake. Hypocrite :rolleyes:

I agree with Funkstyle- not eveyone, hardcore Inf fan or not, is going to like the CD cover. Several people have made level-headed comments on the CD cover, yet they have been pretty much ignored thanks for Jaeg's flaming and trolling.

Meat Sac

May 30, 2001
PDX
Visit site
Is anyone else tired of people saying STFU or seeing that drink pic? It is pointless and never effective. Just saying STFU is so empty. There is no way you can back it up with anything meaningful or remotely threatening. I say give it a rest and think of something new.

Chronic

unƒuckwithable
Aug 13, 2000
:lol: @ SinepTaf! Change the hummer to a purple '64 chevy impala and the guns to DE's, Mac 10s, Tec-9s, and saturday night specials.

Dj Bandiger

Aug 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
Visit site
Really OT

Okay, this is way off topic (even for this forum), but Chronic, I really love your avatar. My love for that game has never died, and to this day I still keep it installed all the time.

Never has there been a finer moment in computer gaming then shaving a statue of a wolly mammoth with a rabid, rabbity-type thing. :D

Chronic

unƒuckwithable
Aug 13, 2000
Techniker, actually I just stole that off some n00b who came in here spaming our forums. It was kind of to rub it in his face. I didn't know what it was from, but I love the little cartoon, it's funny as hell. What's this computer game you say?

And incase anyone wants to mention that I doubleposted, ehh so what. sue me.

BlAcK_PlAgUe22

I ooze.
Jul 30, 2001
Irvine, California
plague.vze.com
Originally posted by Chronic
Techniker, actually I just stole that off some n00b who came in here spaming our forums. It was kind of to rub it in his face. I didn't know what it was from, but I love the little cartoon, it's funny as hell. What's this computer game you say?

And incase anyone wants to mention that I doubleposted, ehh so what. sue me.

Uri19. He got the 100,000 post and he didn't even play INF! :eek: