Spoon stuck to my teeth!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Lethal Dosage

Serial Rapis...uh, Thread Killer
I have a spoon stuck to my top teeth n the roof of my mouth! :D

MMMMMMM Toffee!

Just finished making toffees while waiting for a reply on the forums, (something to do after all) to think i am a adult and i'm making toffee! Well i haven't had any since i was 12yr old, their chillin in da fridge now, can't wait till their hard.

MMMMMM Toffee!

Ne1 want sum???

OICW

Reason & Logic > Religion
stopposting.gif

Lt.

Elitist bastard
Aug 11, 2004
in urban Michigan(mostly)
after having to look up "toffees", i feel like such a heartless robot. :(

Toffee or taffy is a confection made to a variety of recipes by boiling together molasses, treacle or sugar with butter, milk and occasionally flour. The mixture is heated until the temperature reaches 305–320°F (known as the hard crack stage to confectioners). Toffee in the making is often mixed with nuts or raisins; this is not done to taffy. Taffy appears to be an older version of the word and is used in America. Taffy is also a nickname for a Welshman.

you should be careful tho, Lethal
Owing to its gelatinous properties, toffee has the capacity to pull loose dental fillings from teeth

this toffee stuff sounds dangerous,​

Keganator

White as Snow Moderator
Jun 19, 2001
PR's Barracks
www.kegnet.net
Don't post just for the sake of posting. That's what IRC is for.

irc.gamesurge.net #infiltration

or

irc.gamesurge.net #inf

if you like being verbally sodomized.

PS: Wait a minute, this isn't food! ^^;;

PPS: Toffee is awesome.