Splash.raw?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

GreatEmerald

Khnumhotep
Jan 20, 2008
Lithuania
Anyone tried viewing the Splash.raw file? Photoshop CS2 seems to be unable to open it clearly... It does show SOMETHING, though, and it it enough to say that if it was opened fully, it might show an interesting piece of history. The Splash.raw shows someone standing somewhere with a gun (from the helm it looks like John Dalton), and above there's the Unreal logo and some words below. Just like Unreal Tournament logo, but instead of the word 'Tournament', we have something else, and in two lines... I can see letters O, N, S, O, L (CONSOLE?), and also N, O in the second line. At the top there's something similar to "...ED BY", and at the bottom there's clearly the Epic Games logo and the word "LOADING". Also, there should be some colours there, I guess.

This is what PS CS2 gives me:

Tried opening with only 2 channels, and WHOA!! It's a lot better! Yet still uncoloured and in the wrong position... It says: