Spider-Man 3 Teaser Trailer!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Synastren

Explodious!
Jun 22, 2001
KU
I don't know; the mouth looks kinda tacky.
So, who are the list of villans?
Hobgoblin, and Venom. Sandman?
I want my Mysterio, dammit. :mad:

Fuzzle

spam noob
Jan 29, 2006
Norway
Man I didn't even watch the 2'er yet. Should I? Is it worth a night of dl'ing a rip and watching it over a frozen pizza?

Enfyrneaux

Apr 4, 2002
Later this afternoon
Visit site
Slainchild said:
Comments on that page say it's fake. :/
They say the same thing on the IMDb boards...fortunately, the IMDb profile does feature Sandman, Venom, Green Goblin et al.

Here's a real promo pic of Spidey in his black outfit...
spiderblackt.jpg

shadow_dragon

is ironing his panties!
It's got to be fake a lot of thsoe scenes are from Spiderman 2. Others from Spiderman 1 and the ones that are are just really poor colour edits of suits.
I even think the bubbling liquid is the Adamantium from Xmen 2.

I'm not at all convinced.

P.s/ IMDB have always been prone to just posting incorrect information submitted by pranksters. I doubt this is any different. I imagine all the information on IMDB is on the back of this "sneakpeak" preview and thus, potentially wrong.

Last edited:

Nines

With Rage Alive
Oct 12, 2004
Sweden
Venom looks like crap, I don't like his head at all. :(
Although maybe the teaser just made him look ugly, I hope the movie is better.
Hopefully the teaser really is fake...

Last edited:

Daedalus

I don't even...
May 24, 2001
Pittsburgh
www.beyondunreal.com
Hmm, watching that trailer, it does look kind of fake and actually, in a few shots Venom looked like a recolored green goblin. I'll be interested to see if a trailer appears on like apple trailers or something.

Evil_Cope

For the Win, motherfather!
Aug 24, 2001
It does pretty much fulfill the concept of a "black spiderman costume".

Nines

With Rage Alive
Oct 12, 2004
Sweden
I watched it again and it's sooo obvious it's fake. The shots of Venom is just a recolored Green Goblin, so is the shots of Hob Goblin. :rolleyes:

As far as I've heard, Venom is not even going to be in the movie. Last I heard was Sandman, Lizard and Green Goblin II.
But nothing is official except Sandman, I believe.

Also, that black spider suit is all wrong. The black suit is not supposed to have those "nets".
It's just a completely black suit with a big spider on the chest.

Last edited:

_Zd_Phoenix_

Queen of BuFdom
May 1, 2001
Over the street. With binoculars.
Visit site
I'm glad I read the rest of the thread now, I was quite worried about how rubbish that looked...I didn't guess it was fake at all.

Fuzzle said:
Man I didn't even watch the 2'er yet. Should I? Is it worth a night of dl'ing a rip and watching it over a frozen pizza?

Yes! I gotta say that when I first saw it I thought it was good, but wasn't overly dazzled, but having bought it since, it is a truely great film...there are so many fantastic character threads that are woven together in the one movie, it's genius.

Plus the direction is great (didn't like the first one so much)!

The bit with the policecar being caught by the web at the begining is just spectacular. Maybe not quite the image that the helicopter between the two towers would have been...I sorta wish that was put into 3...

Last edited:

shadow_dragon

is ironing his panties!
Nines said:
Also, that black spider suit is all wrong. The black suit is not supposed to have those "nets".
It's just a completely black suit with a big spider on the chest.

Coudl be that promo shot is jsut a dark pic of sipedy in the dark. A mood tihng. Maybe it's not meant to be a black "venom" suite at all.

I imagine mary Jane has got to die or something in this movie or else no one will feel sorry for him anymore and as that seems to be the main focus he might well just be in mourning in that pic. Figuratively.