Spectators, shut the hell up

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Gnome

The Gnome that knows
Feb 23, 2003
Indianapolis
wormhole.tauniverse.com
Anyone else noticing the spectators on some pub servers keep spamming the various audio messages (like "I've got an artifact!" and so on)? Not only is it annoying to no end, it's confusing since you can't tell which ones are real and which are fake without looking in the chat corner.

Maybe specs should have audio messages disabled in future releases? I don't mind them chatting, it's just this audio stuff that annoys me...

yeah i agree. not only the specs thou, but it seems like almost everything i do has a stupid voice thing now. i get an arti fact and it says it. i kill someone and it says it, i take a **** and it says it. that was the first thing i don't like about it. way too much voice spam.