1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Spawner.mut (in Community Ed)?

Discussion in 'General Infiltration Discussion' started by Ironword300, Apr 15, 2016.

1. Ironword300

Ironword300 Member

Looks like I've finally got myself a stable Inf install that I can use to tackle the UnrealSP campaign with, and do some practice botmatches on the side from time to time to better my skills up. Just a couple of questions. First, what's this Spawner.mut? It came with the Community Edition but with no docs. The *.ini implies that you can configure it to spawn monsters, but I loaded it with no results. Is it maybe just for mappers, so they can more easily put monsters into Inf maps, or something like that?

Cuz if a player can use it, I'd certainly like to.