UT3 Spawn model

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

[T.S]Psycho

Brain Damage
Spawn model for UT3 by EvilEngine

Here you go Spawn fans, Al Simmons is now in the tournament.
http://files.filefront.com/UT3+Model.../fileinfo.html
When the patch is released I will make custom blood and gibs for the model so his innerds are green and glowing. Thanks to all my beta testers at my forum www.evilengine.net/forum for helping me get things just right like remodeling the head so the proportions weren't wierd and getting the right texture detail.
Included 4 types of spawn. One with armor and one without, and also hamburger head spawn with and without shoulder armor.
For noobies please run the game once to install him properly. For experienced users, go to the customchar directory and find the spawn folder and copy and paste the info from the utcustomchar.ini into the main utcustomchar.ini in your Config directory, just remove the + before the lines and then delete the folder.
Noobies should leave the folder there becuase this will prevent any accidental deletion of the model from your main ini file.
Also everyone should give a big hand to Mario at my forum, without him all this could never have been made. Thanks man!
Enjoy.

More images can be founded here:
Spawn model @Epicgames forum

Looks awesome haven't tested it yet but will do that directly when I'm able to. :D

Last edited:

Anuban

Your reward is that you are still alive
Apr 4, 2005
Where does it say that? EvilEngine himself posted it on the epic forums! You're probably reading something from the old beta on his forums.

Actually it says it VERY CLEARLY in the readme of his files. So Hal you should honor this request EE has made and delete this thread. If EE wanted to post the model here he would do so himself like he did on the Epic boards. The key word us "himself" ... Maybe you hadn't noticed but EE generally posts his own content.

Last edited:

Anuban

Apr 4, 2005
Damn some people just don't listen ... hmmphh well if one day EE starts just giving his special models out to just certain individuals instead of the public then you folks will be really upset and start screaming. You need to do as EE has asked and not post his models on other sites. If he wants that done he will do it himself. Show some respect for this person you supposedly like so much.

Edit: Where are the mods ... why are you folks allowing this? Please do your jobs and delete this thread.

dub

Feb 12, 2002
Damn some people just don't listen ... hmmphh well if one day EE starts just giving his special models out to just certain individuals instead of the public then you folks will be really upset and start screaming. You need to do as EE has asked and not post his models on other sites. If he wants that done he will do it himself. Show some respect for this person you supposedly like so much.

Edit: Where are the mods ... why are you folks allowing this? Please do your jobs and delete this thread.

What are you talking about?
He's made it public by posting it on the Epic boards... I followed the Epic thread and he even links to the max files so I doubt he gives a toss if anyone posts it here.

Anuban

Apr 4, 2005
What are you talking about?
He's made it public by posting it on the Epic boards... I followed the Epic thread and he even links to the max files so I doubt he gives a toss if anyone posts it here.

Whatever ... if EE doesn't care no biggie to me then but the point is he posted that stuff himself ... he posted the Spawn model he made himself as well ...

Anyway if you want to see the most recent great stuff which is the new Crysis models including the North Korean nanosuits then you should check out his site and he has already made them available for download skipping the beta process he normally goes through. So if you like Crysis now is you chance to have all the Nanosuits in the game. I wont post any direct link ... other than his website ... so if you haven't already signed up do so and enjoy these hot models. :)

http://www.evilengine.net/forum/

[T.S]Psycho

Brain Damage
If he doesn't want people posting it on other sites he should have said that within his post. As he didn't I posted it here to share it with others that might note check the epic forum now and then to see whats going on over there.

Not only that like dub says he has posted his max file and so I guess he doesn't care if you spread the model itself around. I've not taken credit for any of his work and have linked to the official topic. Not like some do on some forums who post an article and don't say anything about where it came from or link back to it.

You will never be able to stop the spread of something you place on the internet if you want to do that you will have to keep it to your self on a pc that's not connected to the internet to be sure no hacker is able to steal your made work. You might as well place it in a big vault to make sure that buglers won't be able to steal it that easily as well as they would be able to. But that's going a bit to fare. ;)

Anuban

Apr 4, 2005
^^^ Oh yeah man we know ... that is why we stopped talking about the issue days ago ... at any rate folks should sign up at his site if they want other models and also to get the models as soon as they come out. Also if you are a skinner or modeler yourself you can post your stuff on that site as well as get assistance from EE on technical issues to make your models even better.