UE2 - UT2kX Sparks

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Musha

Feb 6, 2010
Provo, UT
So in my map, I have some cut power cables that I would like to have sparks shoot out of periodically. Can anybody show me a map that has something like this so I have an example to look at?

Musha

Feb 6, 2010
Provo, UT
Ok. So after copying this emitter into my map, I noticed it doesn't work when you actually run the map; it only works in the preview screen. I then went back and looked in ONS-Urban to see if it actually worked in that level, and no, it doesn't. This emitter has auto reset enabled in the global property, does that somehow keep the emitter from working? Is there another setting that needs to be activated to make the emitter work?