UE3 - UT3 SoundScapeHELP!!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

lubitel

Feb 24, 2008
I am building a VirtualSoundScape type outdoor world. Its for my semester assignment at the artAcademy. The esssence in this peace is in the relationship between the arcitecture and the soundtracks. I need the soundtracks to match the arcitecture they are being played inside/around. There are going to be 5 - 7 acousticWiseAltered versions of the same 10 minute lecture that i needto get to play in synch. So that the player can walk around and look around and The different versions are going to be changing the acoustics of the sound acoding to where in the world the player is at.....I have prosessed the sounds to match different arcitecture types they re gonna be played inside/around of....for instance when passig through a tunnel it sounds like if you are in tunnel and if you re in a church the resonance of the sound is acording to the suroundings....

I am new to Unreal 3 so i need advise about the aproach i shold take in making this work the way i need it to.

I need to know

if ican make the sounds to startPlaying all in synch at gamestart?

If i can use geometry/volumes to block/permit sounds?

Can i lower the footsteps and the sound og weapons?

I have looked around in the default sounds atribute editor there seems to be no control allowing me to do it from there. Maybe i needto connect the radius atribute to a GeometryShape node?
Is this doable in Kizmet?

thanx for helping me out with this one

-Sahak