Sort Maps by Review Score?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

jambe

Jam Jam Jambe
Dec 8, 2004
I was around when nalicity only had unreal and ut to work with... and it's changed quite a bit since my hiatus.

I'm wondering, when searching through maps, is there any way to sort the maps by their review rating?

Thanks for the help,

Jambe

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
and you can enjoy the new feature (more..)

you can see uploaded maps from 2 month in a few click

, hourences , you are no longer the admin?

AMmayhem

Mayhem is everywhere
Nov 3, 2001
NaliCity, MI
Visit site
jambe said:
I was around when nalicity only had unreal and ut to work with... and it's changed quite a bit since my hiatus.

I'm wondering, when searching through maps, is there any way to sort the maps by their review rating?

Thanks for the help,

Jambe

Well welcome back! :wavey:

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Hourences said:
im not ? cool

i was asking

are you cool was not what i wanted to mean - sorry , i may be very bad english

my question was , are you admin again?

any epic official mapper that is not coool sould not be epic mapper imho .....

i don't see an imature guy map for unreal tournament (2k5 it is just an example , soryy fans) in my humble opinion .

Twrecks

Spectacularly Lucky
Mar 6, 2000
In Luxury
www.twrecks.info
Hourences said:
yes, anything else youd like to comment on ?:)

Were you comtemplating a Waste Water Treatment Facitity when you made your latest Texture Pack? Because I've been making some meshes using your textures and they seem entirely tailored to the afore mentioned environment.
And I don't mean that simply as a comment on my mesh making skilz :D

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
a Waste Water Treatment Facitity , gezz , what is this ....
treating wasted water ,
why a falicity would treat wasted water , lol , unreal 4 ever

i barelly used Hourences meshe & textures for 4 month ,
if you take a look on ctf-vector , it is possible to count 70% of em

Last edited:

Twrecks

Spectacularly Lucky
Mar 6, 2000
In Luxury
www.twrecks.info
I don't mean that in a negative way.
I was mearly trying to establish a theme to utilize the maximum number of textures from the set and hit on something that has not been done.
Sanitation and prosperity have always been closely linked, somehow the health of the economy can be traced to the health of the ppl, though not directly. Maybe it has more to do with their Engineering skilz, eh :p