Sort delay in production...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DA|aBsOlUt

DA GOD
Oct 24, 2001
www.planetunreal.com
It appears everyone lately in our team has some stuff to do with personal life like school/university etc.

Usually I do not post threads that say our team is idling, but we will soon have more updates and stuff to show.

Sorry for lack of updates lately.

FluXs

old skool
Feb 12, 2002
United Kingdom
yeah, its no biggie for me, just some Group Coursework is due in, and of course group coursework is the hardest to do, and also as im 'project leader' for my group I have the responsibility of getting it all sorted. On Tuesday I will be staying behind after UNI like again today to work on it. Currently im doing uni releated work all day, come home for 6, eat, sleep and wake up around midnight ^_^ putter around the internet and get ready for morning.

Should be done by Wednesday. aBsOlUt : I have some really ****ing A++ ideas you will like, and I am sure everyone will. Will need to write up to explain it to you...

DA2 lives. LOL it has never stopped, i know that as most nights I am working on it :) DO NOT WORRY...

I worry most nights about the time its taking, but thats because we have a small team now. But never fear, I am really happy DA old skool fans stick around, its you guys that spur me on and I am sure the rest of the team feels it too. :)

Last edited: