1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Someone HELP me!

Discussion in 'Infiltration Development' started by MrTicky, Apr 2, 2000.

1. MrTicky

MrTicky New Member

I've finished my AWESOME map; DM-Kosovo, and then the map somehow stuffed itself up.

When I tried to play it, it says CANT FIND PACKAGE FROM FILE "COLOSSUS".

I've been playing music during construction of DM-Kosovo, plz tell me how to fix da problem!

------------------
    _-={MrTicky}=-_

Loyal to INFILTRATION!
    As long as I live!

2. bastard_o

bastard_o Lead Designer

Hi Dude, Please what does either log say, I assume you can't edit it anymore either...

Editor log ../system/Editor.log
    UT runtime log ../system/UNREALTOURNAMENT.log

Bastard'O

3. funkstylz

funkstylz I CLEAN TEH LATRINE

I think collossus is a music track...check you still got it? Normally it just means it can't find a tex,sound or muzak pack, so search your dirs for it.

4. MrTicky

MrTicky New Member

Nah, I cant edit it nomore /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

It was a map I've worked on for a month or two. It was completed with added weapons/hummers/ machine guns/ bell tower... than this error comes out, and I try to fix it with Ued, and it loads a blank page... /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

But if N E one finds a solution, plz tell me!

I knew I should have made a back up! /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

------------------
    _-={MrTicky}=-_

Loyal to INFILTRATION!
    As long as I live!