Some VERY FUNNY Ragnarok Online Happenings...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
T

Terminal {DTH}

maybe not

ummm.... I am using XP currently and experaince no probs at all with the game.

Ryayukou

The Stampede
Sep 5, 2001
Running away
Well, I am very happy. The only thing I lost was 1 job and regular level, I didn't lose my cat ears and arebalest, AND I gained 300 arrows!!!:cool::eek:

Aug 1, 2001
Left
Visit site
*bump*

Yeah, I got 25k, when she gave it to me, I said OMG thank you I love you. :D and then she said, uhhh I'm a guy. I said oh, oops never mind. :D :lol:

I'm using XP too, and my RO is fine... :)

Cursed_Soul

Now known as Luos_83
Jan 13, 2001
dordrecht
www.vladderbeest.com
lol...

uhm.... i got a lagattack in prontera so i just clicked on my mouse a few times...... now i baught a 2 handed sword for 22k...... and i didnt want 2..... :( kinda anoying

btw, ik killin a lot of yoyo's smokeys and elder trees, but had 2 get off 4 dinner

Aug 1, 2001
Left
Visit site
Originally posted by Cursed_Soul
lol...

uhm.... i got a lagattack in prontera so i just clicked on my mouse a few times...... now i baught a 2 handed sword for 22k...... and i didnt want 2..... :( kinda anoying

btw, ik killin a lot of yoyo's smokeys and elder trees, but had 2 get off 4 dinner

I feel bad for you. Wow, no offense but that's a little bit funny, you clicked on the 2handed sword and you bought.
Anyway, just sell it again.... :(

Hmm, I'll be playing later on this after noon. :)

Argh, gotta see a yoyo....

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass
I was just checking this game out and I do kinda want to check it out, although I didnt think it would be worth it before. Although I cant download it because of its size. :(

Anyone here that would be nice enough to send me the game burned onto CD? ;)

Gamma_Sword

Terrible, Terrible Damage!
Feb 12, 2001
Not There
Now I'm working on a Warp Acolyte, so you can teleport to great level up places such as Pyramid 3b (Archer's paradise), Yoyoland, etc.

And incidentally his name is Warp Acolyte. :D

Gamma_Sword

Terrible, Terrible Damage!
Feb 12, 2001
Not There
Originally posted by Cursed_Soul
lol, i meant that they ask u that a lot :)

Yea they do, they ask me that a lot :lol:.

And the infamous "HEAL ME PLZZZZZZZZZ KTHX" ;)

By the way, if you wondered why some Thai people say "55555" and "Kuy", that means this:
"555555" : Hahahaha!
"Kuy" : F*** You.

T

Terminal {DTH}

can or would someone PLEASE help me get an earing??? :( my mage needs one, and neither her (at lev 33) nor my swordsman (at lev38) can hunt the nessary areas solo to get one. :( :( :(