Some suggestions

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ZappyAd

Leafcutter
Nov 5, 2002
Visit site
Enjoyed playing the mod and think its a great idea for ut2k4 - loads of possibilities. I had some thoughts whilst playing - don't know how many of them you've already thought of but for what its worth...

Found the power meter really difficult to use - don't know if its just me but alot of times the shot didn't work - my third click was obviously too far away from 0% to be counted. Even if its really bad couldn't you just make it count with very low accuracy. At 100% power I was only even able to hit 1 shot in about 5! and i'm not that slow... I wondered if it depended on how fast your machine ran so I put everything up to max specs but that didn't make a difference

Also, once youve clicked to get into power meter is there any way to get out or do u have to take the shot ? Couple of times I wanted to adjust my aim but i seemed to be stuck in the power meter mode...

Settings - wanted to change keys and/or see a list of all the available keys but didn't seem to be a way to do it...

Hole map - would be great to have a 2d overhead map to help u aim and to see where u are...

When you've hit a shot and your pulling back the camera when the ball has come to rest could you show how far you hit it, what accuracy u achieved etc...

I guess you're going to put in more shot options - hook slice / low high / backspin run through etc - that would be cool

In single player could you add in a mulligan feature (i.e. where you get to take the shot again ?)

Internet scores - can you post round scores onto your website ? That would be cool -

More players with differing attributes would obviously be cool...

All in all I really liked the idea - keep up the good work...

Zappy