Some shots/assorted info on my new map

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Gringle

Apr 11, 2000
USA
www.utworld.net
Well, I think I may actually be able to release a map for once. The map is called AS-RedDefeat. The premise is like this: Attackers must infiltrate a Soviet base located on an iceberg, make their way to a sub pen, destroy the sub controls, head down to the communications room where they must call for an evac helicopter on a two-way radio, then run to the main control room and destroy the final nuclear controls, eliminating any threat. Finally, they must make their way to a snowy embankment and escape via the helicopter they called for. I'd love to hear feedback about the concept. Here's a really early shot, sorry for being too lazy to take a current one. I just feel like seeing if I can make an image appear on a message board I guess /infopop/emoticons\icon_wink.gif.
gringlepic.jpg

Thanks for taking the time to read this /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

------------------
---Gringle, webmaster of The Redeemer