1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

some random photos of uni

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by anaemic, Oct 2, 2004.

1. anaemic

anaemic she touch your penis?

yarr, thought i might as well post these here. and garr im sorry the image quality is teh suck. its not my camera!

ps: there is a fine art to taking photos of yourself in the mirror, a fine art i am yet to master :|

[edit] thats two days of beer by the way [/edit]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 2, 2004
  2. BobTheFearlessFish

BobTheFearlessFish New Member

man. your room looks like a cell. good effort with the beer though. but our 2 entire (clean) dustbins full of cocktail today probably beat it in quantity. and definitely beat it for grimyness :p.

3. anaemic

anaemic she touch your penis?

the beer pyramid was in my room, but it got to big so i moved it to the kitchen to start on my new experiment

stolen shot glass pyramid :D

so far ive got about 30 something, between me and one friend :/ from one night :/

4. Freon

Freon Braaaaiinss...

lol I had a cell like that for 2 years as well :lol:
    Yours even looks larger than mine.

5. OpFor

OpFor Feeling suicide, thats O.K.

I didnt think anaemic was so sexy. I always thought he was some big shaggy guy with a ped mustache and a 4 foot long beard with food in it. :(

6. Keganator

Keganator White as Snow Moderator

Yay for beeramids. I used to have a dew-a-mid. That was cool. And a pepsi-a-mid. The pepsi-a-mid was huge.

7. TheShiningWizard

TheShiningWizard Because it's more fantastical.

I had a condomid once, but it was pretty unstable.

8. Philophobos

Philophobos New Member

Please tell me they weren't used condoms...

9. Thrash123

Thrash123 Obey Leash Laws

I'm a senior this year, and I finally got a BIG room. The great thing is, my roommate didn't bring jack didly (and he's a freshman too.. Odd, most freshman bring along their entire house). I got to bring up all my music+guitar gear, including my keyboard. We still have a lot of floorspace, so I usually end up having friends over (one night I had 9 + myself, everybody seated somewhat comfortably). I'm not much of a stay-in-the-room person though. I'm usually hanging out at the coffee house or something, unless I'm doing homework (which I usually do in the tech lab).

Plus, I just got a 17 inch LCD a couple weeks ago. It is sweet arse.

I'll post pics this next week hopefully - gotta borrow someone's digital camera. I should just set up a room webcam or something :)

10. spm1138

spm1138 Irony Is

Hurray for tiny rooms in uni dorms.

How thin are the walls? :D

11. TheShiningWizard

TheShiningWizard Because it's more fantastical.

:lol: No. I stacked them up because I had no use for them; they were shitty free condoms from Planned Parenthood. Those damn things literally choke the chicken. Very uncomfortable.

ana, hurry up and un-n00bify your connection so that you can get on IRC :p