Some quick praise

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Rhl

Oct 11, 2004
Just some quick asskissing before I go to bed (It's 9:20 PM here and I've been out all day). Clone Bandits gives me that warm tingly feeling inside that I haven't gotten for a long time (I probably have to take a piss, though). It is a truly original mod that captures the feel and atmosphere of games like Fallout. Huge props for utilizing an underused theme. Well, except for all the "rag tag team fighters killing the evil aliens/corporations in a post-apocalyptic setting" kinda movies etc, but still! I haven't seen a user made mod with this kind of style and polish in a long time. Sure, it has its flaws, most games do, but this is a breath of fresh, nuclear-tainted air. This mod definitely deserved to go in the Editor's Choice Edition, and hopefully it'll pull a Counter-Strike or Tactical Ops and go retail! Please keep updating this awesome mod, and oh yeah, make sure to add some "update patches" for us 56K gamers who have to spend 8-10 hours downloading a 60 mb file. Thanks for reading!

~Riley

hottoast

Art Worker
Riley,

Thanks much for the praise! We've put a lot of time and effort into the mod, and we're glad that people enjoy it. Sadly, development has slowed down a little bit around here - we can only work on the mod in our free time, which isn't plentiful, since we also have to work work work to pay the bills. :| We do hope that people have fun with it, and we really encourage folks to get involved in doing stuff like maps and mods. That's how we got our start, and we love to see people involved in helping make games better!

Cheers,
Tom